Welcome to Boardsort™ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Board inquiry
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 6:13 pm 

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:44 pm
Posts: 2675
Location: I'm right here :D
Didn't Lost post before me? I thought he had. That's why I posted the additional links.

I'm on board with high peripheral ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

_________________
Here to learn more so I can recycle more
My grades are my own opinion and not an official grade from Boardsort


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Board inquiry
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:57 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 10588
Location: Low DOS
Foils smaller than one inch diameter won’t have any change on the board at hand, ever.


Well, almost ever. A few 1” coils could boost a low to mid

_________________
42 6F 61 72 64 73 6F 72 74 2E 63 6F 6D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Board inquiry
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:59 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:38 pm
Posts: 836
Location: Western Pennsylvania
After 3 days. I get my email from F.R.E.D. on this board we are discussing.
High Peripheral.
I know this inquiry seems overworked. But. Also. This inquiry has turned from a board evaluation to a F.R.E.D. evaluation.
F.R.E.D. is the new employee at Boardsort? Who let this guy in this place?
Here to learn like everybody else.
My evaluations are my own opinion.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Board inquiry
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:54 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2026 3:37 pm
Posts: 10
Keep up the good work. I appreciate the input as do most
on here. Thanks again.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

cron