Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:38 pm
Posts: 838
Location: Western Pennsylvania
As the pictured board is. Not cleaned.
What would it grade as?
Also. If I cut the board at the black line I drew on it. Would it be a good idea?
If you look. You will see a dotted line put on by the manufacturer. Labeling one side hot. The other cold. Basically where I drew my line. Also. Seemily separating a Mid Grade section from a High Peripheral section. If you can see what I mean.
OR! Should I just clean the transformers off. Remove the large capacitor. Also all the small coils.(labeled L). What would it go as then? If it grades as High Peripheral. That's the best choice. In my opinion.
Looking for input. A real e-scrapping question. Especially if one has a large number of boards.
Here to learn like everybody else.
My evaluations are my own opinion.
It's complicated.
Attachment:
20261006_133455.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: