Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:16 pm 

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:08 pm
Posts: 3
I was hoping somebody could tell me exactly what kind of
Ram they are for. And perhaps where I could sell them, I'm not sure if your company buys this sort of thing. But if you could help at all that would be great. Thank you very much in advance.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:32 pm 

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:44 pm
Posts: 2672
Location: I'm right here :D
Looks like 168 pin SDRAM. You'd probably need to count the pins to be 100% sure

_________________
Here to learn more so I can recycle more
My grades are my own opinion and not an official grade from Boardsort


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:38 pm 

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:08 pm
Posts: 3
Thank you!

[quote="marked141"]Looks like 168 pin SDRAM. You'd probably need to count the pins to be 100% sure


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: