Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:55 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:38 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Western Pennsylvania
When I look at the Connector End category. All that junk plastic,wire,solder,excess junk(metal). Surely switches that I have posted have a place to be accepted.
Comments please.
Here to learn like everybody else.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:55 pm 

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:44 pm
Posts: 2662
Location: I'm right here :D
Can't recall anyone ever posting any before. Reach out to Chris, let us know what you find out.

_________________
Here to learn more so I can recycle more
My grades are my own opinion and not an official grade from Boardsort


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:38 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Contacted Chris at Boardsort about the switches I posted.
Yes. They buy them.
At a price comparable to the Connector End category. Imagine that. Better than Low Peripheral. Go figure.
Learning and Earning.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:20 am 

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:44 pm
Posts: 2662
Location: I'm right here :D
So...different than connector ends? Or just drop them in with connector ends?

_________________
Here to learn more so I can recycle more
My grades are my own opinion and not an official grade from Boardsort


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:35 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 10581
Location: Low DOS
Separate them out. Fill them in as connectors

_________________
42 6F 61 72 64 73 6F 72 74 2E 63 6F 6D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: