Welcome to Boardsort™ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:42 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:37 am
Posts: 77
Location: Flatlands of Kansas
I have a number of these in different brands from TV control boards. I looked up the numbers on it and it's called an IC. The board in it pops out of the plastic cover. The board itself is about 1/16" thick aluminum. How do I classify these? I'll send them without the plastic.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:18 pm 

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:44 pm
Posts: 2662
Location: I'm right here :D
Igbt transistor

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21315&p=42239&hilit=Igbt#p42239

_________________
Here to learn more so I can recycle more
My grades are my own opinion and not an official grade from Boardsort


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:37 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 10581
Location: Low DOS
As long as it’s not metal they should be fine in high peripheral.

_________________
42 6F 61 72 64 73 6F 72 74 2E 63 6F 6D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: