Welcome to Boardsort™ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:11 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 10578
Location: Low DOS
LostCajun wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen mosfets (far left both photos) be anything but tinned copper or brass.


Gold ones exist. I’ve come across them myself. Boardsort buys them, I’ve sent them in myself. They are rare, but out there.

_________________
42 6F 61 72 64 73 6F 72 74 2E 63 6F 6D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:33 pm 

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 6:47 am
Posts: 14
I'll keep an eye out but given the stuff I tend to dig through I'm not likely to see them. Who knows, though!

_________________
Newbie. Have not yet sold anything to boardsort. Was previously getting shred prices from a local yard.

Northeast Ohio area now, formerly of Terrebonne Parish, LA.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: